Mr. Scott Mount
Mr. Mount is exceptionally strong in Operations & Maintenance, Project Management, start-ups and sustainment, and logistics projects in difficult and dynamic environments. His skills include executing complicated programs involving large workforces composed of Expats, LNs and TCNs, while maintaining 100 percent compliance with safety standards and operating procedures as required.
He manages by schedule and is very proficient in managing schedules and ensuring all stages of work are completed on time and within budget whether it be a small multi-million dollar project or a multi-billion dollar project.
Mr. Mount is also certified by the Texas Supreme Court to process service for all courts and law offices in the State of Texas.
Mr. Mount has 32 years of work, project management and program management experience managing multi $$M projects in the US and Eastern Europe to multi $$B projects in the Middle East in areas ranging from:
- Facilities O&M
- Fleet O&M
- Large power generation installation, operation and maintenance projects in the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait
- Constructing single and multiple well oilfield production facilities in South Texas
- Installing gas lift systems in South Texas
- Installing flash gas compressors in South Texas
- Construction of LNG tank farms in Southwest Louisiana
- Construction, operations and maintenance of cold and hot aircraft and military fuel distribution facilities in the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait
- Construction, operations and maintenance of multi large volume producing water production facilities in the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait
- Construction, operations and maintenance of large life support areas in remote, austere and combat areas for US Military in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
His performance has gained him customer recognition in the USA and abroad. He was recognized by BHP Billiton Engineers for completing the fastest multi-well production facility built in BHPB history. For work performed for the US Military he was recognized by the Defense Contract Management Agency for cost savings. He received The US Army Commendation Medal Award on two occasions for support provided to U.S. Government personnel assigned to overseas duty in combat zones.