Ms Williams is an internationally known and experienced Contract Manager with an extensive knowledge of DOD, DOS, UN, AU, NGO, ADF, NATO and DFID programs.
She has excellent management and business development skills supported by good inter-personal skills built on sound management training and experience gained over 25 years. Extensive experience in most logistical software, project manager, data bases and commonly used graphic programs. Honest, flexible, entrepreneurial, communicative, loyal, supportive, good at working in teams and determined to see projects succeed. Client focused and results driven. Experienced in dealing with problems in a resourceful and analytical manner, reviewing methods to achieve desired objective
OPERATIONS MANAGER DEEQA CONSTRUCTION AND WATER WELL DRILLING COMPANY SOMALIA
• Operations Manager for Facility Maintenance and Repair and Ground Services for UNSOS
• Mobilization of 7 sectors, all staff and materials.
• Construction of 8 new camps for Deeqa in UNSOS compounds.
• Onboard and train staff
• Liaison with all stakeholders
• Record keeping for UNSOS, Deeqa and Procurement and Logistics
• Human Resources.
CONSULTANT C & Z SERVICES & SENTRY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS GROUP
• Research and development of business plan, web sites, contract negotiations.
CONSULTANT FOR MINING CAMPS IN NORTHERN ETHIOPIA
ARDAN RISK AND SUPPORT SERVICES
• Managed three mining camps as the Regional Manager in the Mekele Regional Office. Two were potash mines and one was a gold mine. Each mine was operated by different private companies.
• Each of the mines was located in the remote Afar region, recorded as one of the lowest points on earth and the hottest. There were also security concerns due to this area bordering Eritrea where occasionally tribal conflicts erupted. Two of the sites had 160 people and one had 80.
• Responsible for all operations and logistics, reporting, time sheets, client relations, problem solving and managing a staff of 45. It required that I be on call 7 days a week as constant communication had to be maintained at all times. I trained local staff to carry out many duties in the Mekele Regional Office to assist with operations.
OVERSEEING SUBCONTRACTORS FOR REPAIRS CAUSED BY CYLONE YASI
• Contract Manager for various building companies for widespread damage and clean after category 5 hurricane. QC/QA, procurement, OHS, supervising teams of skilled tradespeople.
• US Special Envoy to Sudan program
• Disarmament, rebuilding on infrastructure, facilitating peace accords in the Darfur region.
• Negotiating all subcontracts, contract adherence and compliance.
• Weekly meetings of VIPs from all stakeholders and facilitating all meetings.
• Drilling 150 boreholes.
• Setting up security systems for remote villages.
QC/QA/EHS MANAGER AND DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
FARDC MILITARY TRAINING BASE,
KINSHASA, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO,
FOR PAE, A LOCKHEED MARTIN COMPANY
• Manage Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Environmental Health and Safety
• Responsible for total oversight of all occupational and environmental health and safety.
• Contract compliance, adherence and negotiation.
• .Manage Expatriate and Local National Human Resources
• Manage Accounting Functions
• Manage Procurement and Logistics
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
AMIS CATERING CONTRACT, DIFD GROUND FUEL CONTRACT, and UNMIS LSP CONTRACT
AFRICAN UNION MISSION IN SUDAN,
EL FASHER, DARFUR, SUDAN
FOR.PAE, A LOCKHEED MARTIN COMPANY
Responsible for 32 remote camps, to give life support services to 10,000 personnel. Contract negotiation, compliance and adherence.
• Manage the Operations of the Food Services Contactor.
• Manage the Operations of the Ground Fuel Contractor.
• Manage the UNMIS LSP Contract
• Planning of New Sites.
• Public Relations and Negotiations.
FOOD AND CAMP SERVICES MANAGER
AFRICAN MISSION IN SUDAN
EL FASHER, DARFUR, SUDAN PAE INCORPORATED
• Assumed the role of Deputy Program Manager, African Union Contract during his absence.
• Responsible for $7.5 million of kitchen and camp equipment.
• Menu planning. Logistics, operations and maintenance.
• Coordinate the air transportation of all food, catering supplies and equipment to 32 remote sites in a hostile environment.
• Plan and execute special functions for visiting VIPs including: Ambassadors; UN Secretary general; UN Security Council; Congressmen; Senators; Secretary of State; Foreign Ministers; Ex-Presidents and Nobel Laureates to name a few.
• Accounting for all man-day rates.
• QC/QA, EHS site inspections.
PACIFIC BASIN ECONOMIC COUNCIL
• Division Management
• Planning and organizing International General Meetings
• Seminars, special events.
• Meeting agendas.
• Financial reporting
• Staff training and development.