Cornelius L. Fields
US ARMY RETIRED 1970-1991
Duty Stations US Army -
- South Korea
- Fort Story & Fort Eustis
- Fort Bragg
- Fort Riley
- Fort Polk
Major Military Assignments:
- Major Military Assignments'
- Food Advisor 507th Gp. Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Sr. Food Service Sergeant 3/11 Infantry Fort Polk, LA
- Food Services Sergeant 5/15 Infantry Div. Schweinfurt, Germany
- Food Service Sergeant 600th Quartermaster Co. Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- US Army Recruiter Allentown, Pa.
CONTRACTOR DUTY LOCATIONS
KBR-DYNCORP-PAE-AECOM-RMS-URS-SALLYPORT GLOBAL-FLUOR-DOD-AU( AFRICAN UNION ) & UNITED NATIONS.
Member on the first team of expats to enter Iraq in 2003 under LOGCAP
Deputy Project Manager South Sudan on the Extended Contract Country Quality Manager South Sudan.
- DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
- SITE MANAGER
- FOOD PROGRAM MANAGER
- CLOSE-OUT MANAGER JBB BALAD
- COUNTRY QUALITY /EHS MANAGER
- BASE SITE MANAGER
- Construction Quality Management ACE Certified
- EM 385-Safety ACE Cerified
- 360 Safety ACE Certified
- ISO Greenbelt
Work Location, Iraq,Afghanistan,Kuwait,Qatar,Djibouti,Kenya,Sudan,Kosovo,Macedonia,Kyrgyzstan